We at our company are in the business of relocation. That means we get stuff from one place to another safely. As much we are dedicated to keeping your belongings safe during the shipping, we care even more for the health of our clients and employees. These days, that dedication is more important than ever.
With the outbreak of the coronavirus or COVID-19, safety measures became a focus for all socially responsible companies. Being among them, we put extra precautions to ensure that our crews operate in a less risky environment, while at the same time protecting the clients from exposure as much as we can.
This is the list of our most important measures:
- Crews who provide packing and moving services are equipped with face masks and gloves and are instructed to wear them all the time
- All our sick employees are told to stay at home, so they don’t worsen their own condition or endanger others
- Trucks are subjected to disinfection and cleaning every day
- Each of our trucks and warehouses is supplied with sanitizers
- All moving equipment is also subjected to thorough disinfection.
We believe that those measures, combined with following official guidelines, will be an asset in containing the outbreak.
We urge our current or would-be clients to keep themselves, their families, and their communities safer by doing as recommended. Those recommendations include washing hands regularly, disinfecting them with sanitizer with at least 60 percent of alcohol, and keeping a distance from the ill persons. In case you experience symptoms of the disease, stay at home, maintain contact with other people at a minimum, and contact medical institutions.
In any case, CDC web page and its contact center are there to provide any necessary information.